经典的情景喜剧,语言生活化,适合练习日常口语。
"Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You’re gonna love it!" (欢迎来到现实世界!它糟透了,但你会爱上它的!)
"I’ll be there for you, 'cause you’re there for me too." (我会为你守候,因为你也同样守候着我。)
"Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!" (转向!转向!转向!——Ross搬沙发时的经典梗,形容在困境中求变。)
职场英语的典范,台词优雅、冷峻且充满商业洞察。
"Success comes from standing out, not fitting in." (成功源于脱颖而出,而非随波逐流。)
"People tell you who they are, but we ignore it because we want them to be who we want them to be." (人们总在展示自我,但我们却视而不见,因为我们只想让他们成为我们期待的样子。)
"Change is neither good nor bad. It simply is." (改变无所谓好坏,它只是发生了。)
极客风格,虽然有很多科学词汇,但关于社交和友情的台词非常有趣。
"Bazinga!" (逗你玩儿!——Sheldon专属口头禅。)
"The movement of the stars does not affect your life. The only thing that affects your life is you." (星象的运行不会影响你的生活,唯一能影响你生活的是你自己。)
"Smart is the new sexy." (聪明是种新性感。)
高阶政治英语,辞藻华丽,语气强硬,适合学习演说辞。
"Power is a lot like real estate. It’s all about location, location, location. The closer you are to the source, the higher your property value." (权力就像房地产。位置、位置、还是位置。你离权力中心越近,你的价值就越高。)
"Friends make the worst enemies." (朋友是这世上最可怕的敌人。)
"There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless pain. The sort of pain that’s only suffering." (痛苦分两种。一种让你变得强大,另一种是无用的,仅仅是受苦。)
学习美式家庭文化和幽默的最佳教材,情感真挚。
"Family is family. Whether it’s the one you start out with, the one you end up with, or the family you gain along the way." (家人就是家人。无论那是你原生家庭,还是最后相守的家庭,亦或是你一路上结交的家人。)
"Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail." (成功是1%的灵感,98%的汗水以及2%对细节的关注。)
"Dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun." (追梦者需要现实主义者来拉住他们,以免他们飞得离太阳太近。)
充满张力的台词,充满了关于选择和后果的深刻探讨。
"I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger!" (我没有身处危险中,斯凯勒。我就是危险本身!)
"If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work." (只要你足够投入,任何谎言都能圆得过去。)
"Stay out of my territory." (离我的地盘远点。)
治愈系天花板,台词非常感性,是绝佳的写作素材。
"There’s no lemon so sour that you can’t make something resembling lemonade." (生活即便再酸涩(如柠檬),你也能将其酿成酸甜可口的柠檬汁。)
"It’s kind of a nice thought, right? That we’re all together, even when we’re apart." (这个念头不错吧?即便天各一方,我们依然心连着心。)
职场博弈、自信表达和谈判技巧。
"I don't have lucky streaks, I make my own luck." (我没有好运加持,我创造自己的运气。)
"Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself." (努力到你不再需要自我介绍的那天。)
"First impressions last. If you start behind the eight ball, you’ll never get in front." (第一印象是永恒的。如果你起步就处于劣势,就很难反超。)
关于人生、职场、痛苦与成长的内心独白非常多。
"The human capacity for burden is like bamboo—it is far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance." (人类承受负担的能力就像竹子——比你乍看之下所认为的要坚韧得多。)
"Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next." (有时未来改变得猝不及防,我们剩下的唯一选择就是下一步该怎么做。)
探讨哲学与道德,但用非常轻松幽默的方式呈现。
"What matters isn’t if people are good or bad. What matters is if they’re trying to be better today than they were yesterday." (重要的不是人好还是坏,而是他们今天是否试着比昨天做得更好。)
"Everything is fine." (一切安好。——极具讽刺意味的口头禅。)